Job Ref: 2102-07 Posted: 19 February 2021 Location: St. Julians, Malta Salary: €9.00 to €11.00 per hour
A boutique Corporate Services consultancy is seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a Part Time flexible basis of 20 hours a week, to assist with the internal workings of the Finance department and support the Financial Controller.
- Experience working within an Accounts role, and handling reconciliations of bank accounts, processing transactions, and preparing finance reports
- Ideally holding at least an A-level qualification or AAT Diploma in accounts
- Highly organised, meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Fully competent with MS Excel, and ideally SAGE
Applicants must hold experience of at least 1 year within an Accounting position and be familiar with the reconciliations of accounts. Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software would be considered an asset.
This position is being offered on a permanent Part Time basis of 20 hours per week, with flexibility of hours worked which can be during either mornings or afternoons.