Job Ref: 2102-06 Posted: 18 February 2021 Location: Central, Malta Salary: to €35,000
Our client, one of the global big 4 Professional Advisory firms, is seeking to employ a Compliance & AML Associate on a Full or Part Time basis to join and further strengthen their regulatory and compliance team.
- At least 2 years experience and expertise in the areas of Compliance and Regulatory requirements, AML/CFT, and due diligence
- Ideally educated to Degree level, and within a Business, Law or Finance related subject
- Analytical and logical approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal communications and a team player
- Highly meticulous
- Fluent in English, and ideally Maltese
- IT proficient and able to grasp new systems quickly
Applicants should ideally possess a Degree level of education, and have at least 2 years previous experience working within a Compliance or related area.
This position is offered on a Full Time basis with some remote hours, although highly experienced candidates looking for Reduced Hours or Part Time work will also be considered.