Job Ref: 2202-07 Posted: 08 February 2022 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: € attractive
A highly reputable Law firm is seeking a Lawyer in Technology, Data Protection, and Intellectual Property Law to join and assist their Telecoms, Media and Technology practice areas and provide professional support to their client base.
- Legal warrant and Licence to practice law in Malta
- At least 2 years of Legal experience, ideally within the areas of IP, Technology, Data Protection, Telecoms or Media
- Deadline driven, proactive and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Maltese
Applicants must be fully warranted and ideally be well experienced within the legal areas listed above. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior level lawyer to further develop their legal skills and career within a leading law firm.