Job Ref: 2108-04 Posted: 18 August 2021 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: to €40,000
A highly prestigious Corporate Advisory and Services Provider is seeking to employ a Client Accountant to handle both local and international client portfolios with their financial and management accounting needs.
- Qualified Accountant or in final stages of qualification
- Ideally holding previous experience in corporate accounting and with the handling of client portfolios
- Fully knowledgeable in areas of client financial and management accounts, VAT Returns, Corporate income tax computations and general legal content regarding Maltese Tax laws
- Possess excellent communication skills and command (both verbal and written) of both English, and ideally Maltese
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates must be fully qualified Accountants or be in the final stages of ACCA. This position would ideally suit a mid to Senior level Accountant with experience in client accounts, and looking to work in a professional team and career focused environment. Familiarity with Shireburn Financial Manager Accounting software would be considered an asset.